I’ve decided that I really want to live each month as intentionally as possible. I think that by setting some short-term goals at the beginning of each month, I can hold myself better accountable for this. So without further adieu, say hello to my new monthly goals series.
March Goals: 2017
- Have 2 more photoshoots to add to my portfolio and photography website.
- Go the entire month without any implies purchases (I’m looking at you Target dollar section).
- Start brushing back up on my french and begin learning new words and phrases.
- Continue cooking at home at least 4 nights per week.
- Revamp my resume for teaching applications for 2017-2018 school year.
I’m going to keep it simple this month and leave it here. If I’m successful this month in accomplishing these goals, I might add a few more next month!
Your turn! What do y’all have planned for this month?