This week just disappeared. One second it was Sunday and I was sitting on the couch watching football and commercials and eating yummy snacks, and the next, it’s Friday! This round up was an easy one because there were so many great things!
- Pam Beesly, No Longer Banned from Chili’s – This one will only make sense if you watched The Office (if you haven’t I highly recommend you watch it on Netflix asap.) Long story short, 11 years ago, Pam Beesly went to Chili’s, drank a little too much, and got banned for life. Then 4 days ago, Jenna Fischer who played Pam, took a selfie outside of a Chili’s and asked her twitter followers if she should go in. In response, Chili’s parent company’s president, Kelli Valade, issued a press release permanently lifting the ban because of Pam’s good behavior. Hilarious, and excellent marketing.
2. Lady Gaga’s Super Bowl Halftime Show – I LOVE Lady Gaga. Her music is catchy, she has a beautiful voice, and while a little bit odd, I truly love how unapologetically herself she is. And this show was just fabulous. What blows my mind is that here a couple days later, Lady Gaga is being body shamed. Um, I’m going to take a second to laugh at whomever thinks that there is anything wrong with Lady Gaga’s figure. She’s healthy, and happy. Who cares about anything else!
3. Otter Sliding Down a Snowy Hill – There are no words. This is just about one of the cutest, happiest videos ever. My goal this week is to be half as happy as this otter. If you’re looking for something that will quickly put a smile on your face, watch!
4. Young Girl Kills Just Dance Routine – I saw this on Facebook and dang, this child has some serious moves.
5. ‘This Is Us’ Chrissy Metz Article – 2 things. 1. If you’re not watching This Is Us, allow me to be the eighth (or more) person to tell you to give it a try, you will love it. 2. This article is about the actress that plays Kate and what her life was like before getting this role, and what it looks like now that she has it. I love getting a little back story about people I watch on television, it just makes them more real.
Anything I missed out on that I need to see? Leave a comment below!